ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
i will see if i can borrow one. that would work i will let you know what i can do by weds. she needs to be disced now that shes soft.imo what do you think

If I can catch a truck or 2 I will tell em to drop some off at the shutdown.

This weekend gonna be running the lights w/ a few peeps out there to see if they found the gremlins....

Next T&T and race day tech guy will be onsite both days

QUOTE (JP374 @ Jul 28 2009, 02:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51462If I can catch a truck or 2 I will tell em to drop some off at the shutdown.

This weekend gonna be running the lights w/ a few peeps out there to see if they found the gremlins....

Next T&T and race day tech guy will be onsite both days

i went to the const. site today and they told me someone shut the material off to the club, i talked to dale and they are going to start hauling in again, you need about 10 loads at the end of the track and the drivers know to put it at the shutdown. we are going to need the key to the grader so we can level them off, i will pop in at the track everyday to make sure we get material where we need it, let me know if i can do anything to help

QUOTE (onthesidelines @ Jul 28 2009, 07:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51477i went to the const. site today and they told me someone shut the material off to the club, i talked to dale and they are going to start hauling in again, you need about 10 loads at the end of the track and the drivers know to put it at the shutdown. we are going to need the key to the grader so we can level them off, i will pop in at the track everyday to make sure we get material where we need it, let me know if i can do anything to help
Really?? hmmmmmm

I will see about getting the key.

Call me tmmrw when you head out if you do.

Thanks Sidelines

well theres a bog this weekend so we wont be able to do nothin w/ shutdown. unless its leveled by fri evening?

I cant make it out today.

call me when you get a chance.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.