ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

beating up some harleys

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  JP374 
#1 ·
some pics from the weekend

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
sweet looks like a good time.i missed another great time what was the sled running for times?oh and the bike with the wheelie bar.glad you was doing the panking bro
great job

#9 ·
ubly,MI it was harleys vs the world, it was 1/4 mile and i didnt have a jacket,so they made me borrow a leather, hard to find one that fits a 300lb fat guy lol. thats [gotair] being a jockey,on the sled but it never really made a good pass,ran 11s at 114 mph in the 1/4th but would not hook out of the hole. the s@s motor bike with the bar was runnin 10 something i got him in the 2nd round and ended up putting him on the trailer. i was running high 14s at 78 mph hitting the rev limter 30-50ft before the end. that jacket was so lame lol hahahaha fat guy in a little coat

#17 ·
QUOTE (sumosid420 @ Jul 27 2009, 06:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51363hahahahaha high speed yo it was my 450 high speed lol not the best but they worked, thanks just got a new camera.

hey sid are you guys working on the shutdown, i see you posted last week you was working on it...forgot to ask when i seen you guys yesterday

#18 ·
QUOTE (onthesidelines @ Jul 27 2009, 06:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51366hey sid are you guys working on the shutdown, i see you posted last week you was working on it...forgot to ask when i seen you guys yesterday

wrong weekend its this weekend buddie, im just helping with the shutdown, try to smooth it some how.

#24 ·
If I can catch a truck or 2 I will tell em to drop some off at the shutdown.

This weekend gonna be running the lights w/ a few peeps out there to see if they found the gremlins....

Next T&T and race day tech guy will be onsite both days

#25 ·
QUOTE (JP374 @ Jul 28 2009, 02:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51462If I can catch a truck or 2 I will tell em to drop some off at the shutdown.

This weekend gonna be running the lights w/ a few peeps out there to see if they found the gremlins....

Next T&T and race day tech guy will be onsite both days

i went to the const. site today and they told me someone shut the material off to the club, i talked to dale and they are going to start hauling in again, you need about 10 loads at the end of the track and the drivers know to put it at the shutdown. we are going to need the key to the grader so we can level them off, i will pop in at the track everyday to make sure we get material where we need it, let me know if i can do anything to help

#26 ·
QUOTE (onthesidelines @ Jul 28 2009, 07:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=51477i went to the const. site today and they told me someone shut the material off to the club, i talked to dale and they are going to start hauling in again, you need about 10 loads at the end of the track and the drivers know to put it at the shutdown. we are going to need the key to the grader so we can level them off, i will pop in at the track everyday to make sure we get material where we need it, let me know if i can do anything to help
Really?? hmmmmmm

I will see about getting the key.

Call me tmmrw when you head out if you do.

Thanks Sidelines

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.