ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im talking to a builder right now and we was talking about fogger placement well when i got the motor i have now the guys were spraying the bike through the backside of the carbs installed in filters which i didnt like because u can never dial your carbs in correct along with the slides freezing which never happened thank god anyway we were talking about installing them inside the cases which works best for him and we are talking billet cases not stockers..has anyone ever ran them this way if so how did they do and whats the upside and downsides to running them this way??...

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Mar 6 2009, 10:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=33455im talking to a builder right now and we was talking about fogger placement well when i got the motor i have now the guys were spraying the bike through the backside of the carbs installed in filters which i didnt like because u can never dial your carbs in correct along with the slides freezing which never happened thank god anyway we were talking about installing them inside the cases which works best for him and we are talking billet cases not stockers..has anyone ever ran them this way if so how did they do and whats the upside and downsides to running them this way??...

gee nobody have any info on fogger placement????

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Mar 7 2009, 06:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=33527gee nobody have any info on fogger placement????
I have tried installing the fog. on both in front of carb. and into the carb in front of the filters I tried placing them into the cyl. and the vibration would snap the noz. off I dont think it realy matters where you put the nozzles as long as it gets to the cyl I see more installed into the intakes then all the other location so maybe that is the best place.

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (stantheman @ Mar 7 2009, 09:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=33532I have tried installing the fog. on both in front of carb. and into the carb in front of the filters I tried placing them into the cyl. and the vibration would snap the noz. off I dont think it realy matters where you put the nozzles as long as it gets to the cyl I see more installed into the intakes then all the other location so maybe that is the best place.

yea i believe thats what im gonna do instead of the cyl or cases..

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I had mine installed on the intake side of the carbs. Black Label Racing did the work, unfortunately he's not in business anymore...I had great results when I did spray it this way though. He welded some more material on the carb, then drilled/tapped for the foggers. Had no issues at all with them vibrating loose.

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Mar 9 2009, 08:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=33693I had mine installed on the intake side of the carbs. Black Label Racing did the work, unfortunately he's not in business anymore...I had great results when I did spray it this way though. He welded some more material on the carb, then drilled/tapped for the foggers. Had no issues at all with them vibrating loose.

what about reeds?..also do u run v-force reeds?..

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Epoxy reeds.

I have a set for stock cages, and also have a set of epoxy reeds for VF2's. When I bought them, TDR was the one who was making them. I'm not 100% sure who else may stock or make them. I've been told that boyeson can make them if you send them a template for the size/pattern/thickness of the reed, and they'll cut some for you...but you would have to contact them about it to verify.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.