ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
No port work yet, Had a stupid moment,sorry about that, I was thinking about compression,for got about port timing,we got that figured out now, got my head thinking straight now, prolly going to run VP 110 and a 39 mm carb I think to start with. sorry for the confusion.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Well we got it running , and have run into problems. It runs really well on the bottom end and it starts cutting out at a little over half throttle, we have changed the jets up and down with hardly any improvements. Could it be that the RDZ pipe is to big and not letting it build any back presure, or have I not got the carb right yet. Thanks for any help cause I am about ready to pull my hair out !!! LOL

Well we got it running , and have run into problems. It runs really well on the bottom end and it starts cutting out at a little over half throttle, we have changed the jets up and down with hardly any improvements. Could it be that the RDZ pipe is to big and not letting it build any back presure, or have I not got the carb right yet. Thanks for any help cause I am about ready to pull my hair out !!! LOL

www.sandslingers.com

i highly doubt it is the pipe causing this problem. what carb? what jetting? what needle? i have had to run the needle really lean in the past to get one cleaned up, i do remember that.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.