ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the inspection today.. I am now officially excited. We close the 30th. Sorry , the pics of the front are from the listing. I took some walking around today . It is on a bit over 3.5 acres.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my pics. Kids are really excited. Some atv jumps out back, and plenty of room to make a small track....

Downstairs garage is a 2 car as well, just one door. It is 25x25 same as upstairs.

None of the stuff in the pics is mine.. current owners stuff.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks... gonna be a long few weeks until we close.. wife has over half the house already packed up.. She is on a mission.. lol

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, we are waiting on the survey.. so I can lay out where the detached garage is going to go.. other than that.. it is about perfect.. wife has her own plans for stuff to do inside.. you know how women are.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wait wait wait. You're building another detached garage? How many cars do you own!? Lmao.

Nice house Rich! I would be stoked too.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, they got some goofy restriction thing about not having any boats or trailers seen from the road.. got to hide mine so.. cheapest thing to do is build a pole barn type out back... and I do have a suburban, 05 grand prix, 01 z28 camaro, 68 mustang and a 68 f100 so.. need a bit of space to park some of them too.

and I forgot.. house has 2 - 200 amp boxs wired and rolling already... not going to need any more than that ..

·
Registered
550 Posts
Who feels like an a$$hole? I do I do!

Wow man. I would like to see some pictures of the Camaro and the Fords!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hopefully not for to long.. and that I am ok with.. it is all the crazy talk from my wife about decorating, new furniture, etc.. O M G..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.