ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been a COD5 Junkie the past few days finally unlocked a good gun the Type 100 with scope attatchment. Only thing that seems to work for me right now until i unlock something else. Thinking about getting SoCom

I'm Swamp_Cricket i'll find some of you or catch yall on there.

I'm not saying anything bad about the 360 but i much rather PS3. I've had one since the 1st just can't seem to switch over and use the big controllers.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
the 360 controlers are set up the same as ps the xbox was freaking huge controllers..I had a ps3 and sold it because everyone i know is on the 360 and the graphics and games are better on the 360..

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Jan 15 2009, 01:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25925the 360 controlers are set up the same as ps the xbox was freaking huge controllers..I had a ps3 and sold it because everyone i know is on the 360 and the graphics and games are better on the 360..

Yeah there settup the same but there just to big. I don't know if ALL the games are better cause i've played some games on PS3 that blow the graphics on 360. But everyone has there preference i guess.

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE (Misstify @ Jan 15 2009, 10:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25926I play a lot of cod5 and cod4, however I'm on 360.

Oh hell...You one of those females that whip up on dudes i see LOL...
My homegirl plays COD4 and COD5 and murders fools all day long.
Then jumps in her car and beats down guys on the Track the next day...Gotta love it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Jan 16 2009, 10:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26100im pretty much the best there is when it comes to cod 4 or modern warfare.

You need to play with my buddy he plays 360 COD4 and wrecks shop on dudes. Told me his record was 41 kills and then backed it up with 33 kills averages 25 a game

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.