ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
making them shee boy's say "omg" did you see that r
this is older pic's the bike looks better now but haven't took new pic's. I'm going to put it in a rigid win i get done i will post them , i wonder what the record is for a stock frame r

·
Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Jun 7 2008, 03:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2143making them shee boy's say "omg" did you see that r
this is older pic's the bike looks better now but haven't took new piks. I'm going to put it in a riged win i get done i will post them , i wonder what the record is for a stock frame r
are you frank from south carolina with the turbo saber?

·
Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Jun 7 2008, 05:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2145thats me
sounds like your having some fun putting it all over some banshee's.
did you run any new times?

·
Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Jun 8 2008, 12:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2168yea man its all fun, if i told the times no one would believe it , i still don't my self
every track is diff we know!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i know i have run at 3 different tracks and 2 tracks were close to the same times and one was a Little faster so I'm going on the 2 tracks that that were almost the same times , its a hand full in that stock frame thats for sure ,it will give you a big rush after a run.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (blasterman88 @ Jun 10 2008, 01:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2344so what kinda times, lets not beat around the bush here! LOLblaster man the way it sets in the pics on all motor stock frame no bar it ran 4.19 and i weigh 250 the new set up is faster but haven't had times on it in dirt yet

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I always go off the fastest times not the average.lol Makes my ego feel better. Great times Frank.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (lastman @ Jun 10 2008, 08:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2376I don't know about you guys, but I always go off the fastest times not the average.lol Makes my ego feel better. Great times Frank.
i no lastman cant hardly stand it cant wait to git the trans back together and get some times on dirt and asphalt see what 149hp can do i did get a 60ft time be 4 the trans let go

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (blasterman88 @ Jun 10 2008, 05:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2419is that with the turbo? the times it ran was on motor haven't ran at a track with timer's sense the turbo tried asphalt but trans broke first pass yes 149 is with the turbo it cold do more but i fill safe at that level maybe wen i get a full injection on it i will turn the boost up some but with the blow threw carb is maxed out with the fuel it can supple but i got to put it in a frame I'm on the edge of disaster riding it now and i Had to Jerry rig the turbo set up to get it to fit the stock frame

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
her is some new picks its not much, saving all the bling for my drag frame ,just got to get time to order a new seat cover and throw that one in the trash . this is my test bike for the motor was playing with a turbo set up but i had to jerry rig it to get it in the frame , so in till i can get my drag frame made I'm just going to hit it with a 40 shot of nos going after the 3's with the stock frame .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts