ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i port matched my cases to my cylinders and every thing looks good and matches perefctly.

Now my question is on thearea where the crank site in should i break any of those edges in there?

Where the crank rods clearence location are, there seem's to be a little ridge there and i am not 100% for sure if that would have any effect on it or not.

It is hard to explan what i am talking about, well it is where the cylinder sleeves sit when the cylinders are on the cases on the front and back of the cases.

Am i making sence or did i loose every one?

I can take pictures tonight if need be.

Thanks Bobby

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok in this picture with the red is what i a wondering about on breaking the edges or not
Also the blue arrow's i have seen some bike's with those filled in with something what is the point of that and is it worth it to do while i have it apart?

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jun 10 2008, 07:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2371Ok in this picture with the red is what i a wondering about on breaking the edges or not
Also the blue arrow's i have seen some bike's with those filled in with something what is the point of that and is it worth it to do while i have it apart?

From left to right,you can cut some of that off,but leave some,thats how oil gets to the bearings,

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I broke the edge's on it and started putting it back toghter.

Then come to find out the base gasket i ordered ended up being the wrong one, so now it's going to be sitting longer until i get a new one.

But on a side note i won a billet basket off ebay for $38.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jun 19 2008, 09:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3156I broke the edge's on it and started putting it back toghter.

Then come to find out the base gasket i ordered ended up being the wrong one, so now it's going to be sitting longer until i get a new one.

But on a side note i won a billet basket off ebay for $38.

u suck, i'll give ya 45 for it

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.