ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The project begins!!
Sonny delivered the chassis today in Fort Worth Texas while he was on the way to Planetsand race in Gilbert, LA. Thanks Sonny
As the photos showed in the drawing form the work Ziggy does looks great. I plan to start painting a few parts and start this build.
I will post photos as soon as I have progress to show. The photos posted are the parts receive today. A few of the parts will come by UPS.
This has been exciting so far and will be as I bring the new drag quad together.

Here are the parts that have made in so far.
HRI powersports and ModQuad - Aluminum Drag axle, Your choice of styles!
Shearer custom pipes - 1 set of banshee drag pipes
BBIII - Full set of Alum. adjustable Struts for the Chassis
PROformance Prototypes - + 12 Banshee based swingarm

Thank you everyone here at ATVDragracers.com

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Fouledout421 @ Apr 18 2009, 05:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38816Rico.. That one is my chassis... I have yours.

The pipes made it here today and they look very good.
I'll try to post more pics in a few days.

One item left and I understand it should be on its way soon.

If they do a drawing like this again in the furture all you atv racers out there need to tell all your friends to join this site and put in for the drawing. This has been a very smooth process. I have met and spoke with several good guys during this event.

Thanks again everyone

Banshee409

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry I haven't posted more pics yet. I don't want to tear the orange bike down until all the parts make it here.
I will post more pics as soon as I have progress to show. At this point I have only put on a bearing kit for my stock front hubs. Not much for photos at this point.

Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I spoke with McCoys Performance yesterday and they said the tank should be on its way this week or next. Does anyone have one of there tanks they could send me a few photos of?

Thanks,

Banshee409

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (banshee409 @ Apr 29 2009, 02:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40427I spoke with McCoys Performance yesterday and they said the tank should be on its way this week or next. Does anyone have one of there tanks they could send me a few photos of?

Thanks,

Banshee409

Sorry about not having any updates on this build in a while. I haven't received the tank yet and I am in the process of moving. I hope to put this bike together in the near future.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
lets get some pics of this build

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I received the tank yesterday. I do not have any progress to show at this time. I will start the build soon and post pics as I go.

Thank you again to everyone at ATV Drag Racers.

Kirk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.