ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new swinger or used let me know what you have if you have a used prefer chrome +8,+10 max a +12 arched or trick looking. I dont think my +6 is going to be enough.

Any one have links to sites that sell them pleas epost them. Already checked LSR and ebay just want to see if any others out there

·
Registered
137 Posts
QUOTE (kubitza123 @ Nov 18 2008, 12:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16581Looking for a new swinger or used let me know what you have if you have a used prefer chrome +8,+10 max a +12 arched or trick looking. I dont think my +6 is going to be enough.

Any one have links to sites that sell them pleas epost them. Already checked LSR and ebay just want to see if any others out there

Check out SLC QuadCustom there is a pic of their arched one about half way down this page http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43921 They do good work and there swingers look sick. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Nov 18 2008, 01:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16586Lonestar makes the arched aluminum ones...they are nice. they are $$$$$$ People tend to hold onto them.

I know the Havoc guys were making them, but I'm not sure how soon they're gonna make more.

Blewbyu actually fabbed one up that is a round tube, arched arm that looks BAD AZZ...but, not sure how soon he's making more.
any pics ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.