ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that you have to use different heads for big bores. What size bore do you have to start using the bigger coolhead? And, do you have to buy the whole setup, or can you just buy new domes? I have a stock cylinder with 66mm bore now, but I'm going to a 68mm cub.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, I'm stupid! Actually, I need to measure the ones that I got. Pro-Design is 64-66 and 66-68.5. Since I have 66mm bore, I guess I could have either dome. The head and domes were already on there when I bought the bike.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
ive alwaysed just got my domes from jeff.
noss domes are good also.

how much compression do u want ? whats ur alttitude ?

pump gas,race gas, alky ??

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Nov 30 2008, 08:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17827ive alwaysed just got my domes from jeff.
noss domes are good also.

how much compression do u want ? whats ur alttitude ?

pump gas,race gas, alky ??
Staying with 110. Prolly going with 18cc's at sea level. That's what I have now with 185 cranking psi. But the piston goes into the head 2mm's, due to the +4 crank. I would like to aim for 175-180psi, and go up to +5 timing. Right now, it's at +4 timing. I have no idea what the compression ratio is. Haven't sat down and figured it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.