ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Cpi inframe spark arrestors

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Williethegem 
#1 ·
Well here in michigan you have to have spark arrestors to get into the dunes.........period. I just sold my toomey t5's and bought some cpi inframes, I kept my old spark arrestors with the idea that I could adapt them to my cpi's. Here are some pics of the adaptors I made, I did have to open up the spark arrestors because the cpi's have a bigger silencer screen in the muffler. Cost me $5.00 to adapt them.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm currently in the same situation that you were in as to trying to find spark arrestors for my CPI pipes. I came across the Toomey spark arrestors but I don't know how I'm going to install them yet. by any chance would you consider making another pair and selling them to me. name the price. I'm in dire need of help here

#5 ·
I know its an old post..but i just came across it. Its the custom inserts you made for the the cpi stingers to accept the toomey spark arrestors..i finally found a machine shop that will make them for me..i showed them the screen shots of the pics you posted...but i was wonderibg if you could give me the measurements you used..any help would be appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.