ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys...

Nice to see this new forum...

All the way from South Africa, I am a engine builder over here, we specialize in Banshees and RZs..

Not to familiar with all the drag setups (chassis wise), nice to join you guys...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (denim565 @ Jun 15 2009, 10:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46504what do you ride ? where do you ride? show us some vids post a few more times and shout box will open then you can chat with everyone

I do ride mostly cross country, BUT am thinking what motor to build for dunning. Namibie has the highest dunes in the world (google it). Building and porting and testing different setups is what we do..
My current motor is only a 4mm agg trial port with 33mm pwks, pro circuits, custom ali airbox, stroker domes and the normal bolt ons. I also is in the process of testing new pipe designs specially for Rz powered banshees.. Nothing really new to you guys.
Glad to be here..
I will have to make a few videos for you guys..
We really have nice places to ride!
We also have our own local 2-stroke forum, also new, but it bring the blokes together and thats nice..

·
Registered
356 Posts
QUOTE (BVH Developments @ Jun 15 2009, 03:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46521I do ride mostly cross country, BUT am thinking what motor to build for dunning. Namibie has the highest dunes in the world (google it). Building and porting and testing different setups is what we do..
My current motor is only a 4mm agg trial port with 33mm pwks, pro circuits, custom ali airbox, stroker domes and the normal bolt ons. I also is in the process of testing new pipe designs specially for Rz powered banshees.. Nothing really new to you guys.
Glad to be here..
I will have to make a few videos for you guys..
We really have nice places to ride!
We also have our own local 2-stroke forum, also new, but it bring the blokes together and thats nice..
welcome to the site,were glad to have you,its a fun and interesting site

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.