ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like it says im just curious what other stock stroke 350's run in a 300ft drag race. looking for ones similar to mine. triple ported on race gas. 35mm carbs, +8 swinger, 2-5 override, lock up, cool head, 17cc domes, drag light frame, cpi oof pipes.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow so mine should be able to scoot right along. mine is real similar to your pp1. BB what is the difference between a triple drag port and a drag port?

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
a Tripple port is a extra set of ports in the intake and on the ext. side to flow more air/fuel.

Yes it will scoot along good and depending on your tuning it should run pretty good.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jan 16 2009, 05:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26068a Tripple port is a extra set of ports in the intake and on the ext. side to flow more air/fuel.

Yes it will scoot along good and depending on your tuning it should run pretty good.

would a triple port mean that they have worm holes in them?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the info its been real helpful. i will let you know when i get mine dyno'd. if anybody else has times on their stock troke 350 post em up.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea thats why i was curious about a chassis. i do a little bit of hill shooting and flat drags. what kind of chassis do you think would be good?

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
well i have a GT supsend chassis it's a +10 x +10....a little much for a 350 but what the heck.

I would talk to some builders and ask there opion on what chassis you would need for your application.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i think there are a LOT of things to look at when choosing a chassis. how the suspension "works" or lack of, how the stock ( if at all) parts will mount up how the plastic mounts up, how good the welds look whats the record of that chassis builder? go out and look at EVERY chassis you can they ALL have differnet things to them watch how the ride if your looking for hill shooters go up halfway up the hill and watch how they ride up the hill how they handle the whoops what motor is in them and how big the rider is. heavy riders will show more flaws ina chassis as they have to work harder..

as of now i'd really like to see LSR build the current a-arm front chassis with the old style single arm rear end geometry. think it might work really well.? not sure why they changed the rear end mount geometry? they seem really wheelie prone. BUT the front works well. the HS customs frames look good but i havent seen any run..

350's are a lot of fun!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.