ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 months the drag bike is finished. Got the bike back last weekend. Huge thanks to DirectDrive/Rocketfactory/Tim Barker/Ron Hamp/White Knuckle and Paul @Mid-Valley Metal&Powder coating. It's a 12mm Long-Rod with a 108 WK cylinder and a 58mm TB. Dyno'd at 97.3HP and 72.9TQ.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (zmann @ Feb 25 2009, 05:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=32028I was looking at this again... I am betting you need more tire... ANy idea what it weighs?

Those tire's are from my wife's 700....I sold all my tire's to get this motor done
It's probably around 340lbs+ ...it doesn't have any super light-weight stuff on it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (kubitza123 @ Feb 25 2009, 06:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=32033Whats it cost to build a 700 with that kinda hp's? Just curious. Oh and slick [censored] ride

It got very spendy with the WhiteKnuckle cylinder/58mm TB/Custom DirectDrive lock-out/Barker-Billet Crank and all the polishing and powder coating.....right around 6K.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
nice 700!!

your going to need a LOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT more tire and a LOOOTTTTTTT more swingarm!!

think about what it dyno'd you HIT the throttle and its slamming 72ftlbs into the sand right off the bat and then climbs to 93+hp at the end

i bet that curve looked like this -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you will probably be able to launch it in 3rd and never shift. hehe

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.