ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few from last Sunday's races. The blue V and the black Brute Force are mine. Both of them ridden (and quite well I might add) by Nelly. I really need to spend some time getting the V sorted it was pretty much a mess but Nelly still managed to be the second quickest 4 stroke quad there. The first being Derreck on Mark's little DS. Hopefully we can give you guys a better run next time.

The Baby Brute

Nelly's yfz

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mark on his little DS

The V

This is Derreck's and the DS's roost my baby's in....lol

Nelly's photobucket got full but there are more I'll post up. Maybe even some of you 2 stroke guys.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just load the turds up and head on over for Sandblast at the Offroad Ranch next month. Someone needs to show people around here that Kawies can be fast........and it sure as hell won't be me, I've got mine setup to be a wheel stander.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
I wish. NO trips for me for a while....got to watch my play money until I sell the old house...Going to LS would be fun though. The ranch looks like a neat plae to race too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
QUOTE (zmann @ Aug 27 2009, 06:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=54509You want some help with the V, load up the midget and come on out....

Moby, I like his idea... we need to take a trip.
Zmann I would love to see your machines run. I think I finally got Moby talked into a bar too.... Sound like i'll be doing some fabricating in the next couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
QUOTE (Nelly @ Aug 27 2009, 06:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=54578Moby, I like his idea... we need to take a trip.
Zmann I would love to see your machines run. I think I finally got Moby talked into a bar too.... Sound like i'll be doing some fabricating in the next couple weeks.

I have been saying that.... can't really do it all well with out a bar... plus, no offense, but as light as you are... unless you all slam that thing and strut it... it is gonna be tough to keep it on the ground.

·
Registered
28 Posts
O I agree, I dont think there is anyway i'm going to be able keep it down now. Like I told Moby, I can sit as far forward as possible and do everything I can to stay there and it will stay down for the first 5ft but it leaves so damn hard it pushes me back on the seat and thats when it comes up. Zmann, do guys always run solid wheelie bars or do some guys put a spring in them like a wheelie bar on a drag car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.