ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
I was checking out all of your videos. Is that other track tri-county in heilwood?

Ive been meaning to check that place out...its only about an hr from me.

· Registered
36 Posts
Yeah i ran all season at bbdr last year.

Havent made it there this year becasue of work. Ill be there for states.

I won the points in the single cyl open class and the 501-700 4 stroke classes last year.

· Registered
36 Posts
Yeah i run the cannondale. It actually ran [email protected] mph last time i was at bbdr. It ran 5.8 at Tomahawk. (500ft tracks for those who arent familiar)

Im going to Tomahawk this weekend. This will be the first race since i re-did everything. Way bigger motor, way more compression, and way more horsepower on the dyno last week. I just hope it holds up.

You know of anyone else heading down there?

· Registered
36 Posts
We do it after hours and do all the tuning ourselves becasue they dont know how to use the program on our laptop to make the changes.

So as far as if he would do your bike and tune it, i have no idea.

My advice is to go to dynojets website and go to the link that lets you find the closest dyno to you. You'll probably find one closer than that.

· Registered
36 Posts
slow bros dyno is probably a car dyno. It will put tons of load on your motor and youll get f-ed up readings. You need to find a dynojet quad/kart dyno with an afr meter. If you arent gonna tune the fuel it aint worth ur time. I dont use the dyno to make numbers i use it to tune my set-up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.