ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you all have a quad just curious if you got motorcycles to. I ride a 01 Ducati 748s favorite bike I have had. Handles great and looks awesome, I'll get pics soon. So what you got?

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I used to have a 2000 Suzuki 800 maurader thats was a nice cruiser bike for sure.

I used to have a 89 gsxr that was built....but it kind of got wrapped around a telephone pole

@ hi speed and no i wasnt riding it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is my bike. I use it when ever I can... allmost everyday in a summer time.

It´s 1983 RD350 31K YPVS.

-Pasi S.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I once had a 1999 Harley Heritage Softtail Classic but didn't ride it much so I sold it. Now I kick myself because I work about 12 miles from home so I could ride it pretty much daily. Been riding Bikes since I was 15 years old, and thats a while back.

This is what I'm getting ready to buy soon hopefully.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't ride it much anymore since the fam came around. But when I do it's always a rush! Makes the Polonda feel like a real turd. And the ladies on the porch....yeah they don't like it so much.

2001 GSXR 1000 Lowered, Streched, Motor Work, NOS, Air Shifted (Street Set-up)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Window Vehicle

Track setup(Same as above with race body so I can lower it more.) And more NOS

Tire Wheel Smile Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
203 Posts
here's my 1984 V65 Honda...and me cleaning it up!

44,000 miles and still running strong.

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ohhhh man. Polanda, that GSXR makes something funny happen in my pantalooms! Nice bike man!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ohhhh man. Polanda, that GSXR makes something funny happen in my pantalooms! Nice bike man!

Thanks man.....sadly I have been thinking about selling/parting it. Just don't have the time to use it much anymore. But the one or two time a year I drag it out gets the adrenaline going so much I'm not sure I can part with it.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
I have a 96 fatboy and an 02 ktm 520 mxc. I added the lights to the KTM to make it street legal. Now I can ride to the trails.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
i like the pearlescent paint on the fatboy

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Thanks its hard to show the colors in a picture it flips from purple, dark blue, to copper depending on the light.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I miss my 08 cbr1000. I'm gonna get a vfr soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.