ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best chassie out there as far as weight,strait launches and good hook up at the launch?pros and cons of each chassie.im sure there all pretty close and most is on preference but whats you guys thoughts?
thanx Ray

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
suspended or rigid ?

theres alot out there ray ..... gt, tyson , spongebob, ziggy , stellar (az- tim) .....

if i had the extra $$ .... id be havin tim - azcustom build me a new chassis. i really like how his chassis flow.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Jul 6 2009, 08:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49379suspended or rigid ?

theres alot out there ray ..... gt, tyson , spongebob, ziggy , stellar (az- tim) .....

if i had the extra $$ .... id be havin tim - azcustom build me a new chassis. i really like how his chassis flow.
rigid i pmed tim

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
u may also want to look into a dave moore frame... i have heard very good things bout the daggers and sand viper frames... moser has a dagger frame to and look how that bike runs

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (dradbanshee98 @ Jul 9 2009, 03:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49782u may also want to look into a dave moore frame... i have heard very good things bout the daggers and sand viper frames... moser has a dagger frame to and look how that bike runs

ya im gonna b different and prolly try n either get one from tim or i like the looks of the brooks chassie as well i think tnt,s bike is sick looking and it runs hard aswell as mosers

·
Registered
301 Posts
If I were to do a chassis, I would go with Spongebob....All of his chassis look badazz and go Straight...Just ask Koolguyson what he thinks of his chassis...

·
Registered
137 Posts
QUOTE (89 Chevy @ Jul 10 2009, 03:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49892If I were to do a chassis, I would go with Spongebob....All of his chassis look badazz and go Straight...Just ask Koolguyson what he thinks of his chassis...
or call me lol i like sponge bob chassis a real good friend of mine....clay is top notch...andy will do a top notch job also ray i am good friends with both of them...
kelly

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
QUOTE (banshee#69 @ Jul 16 2009, 04:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50464or call me lol i like sponge bob chassis a real good friend of mine....clay is top notch...andy will do a top notch job also ray i am good friends with both of them...
kelly
yea kelly u got a nice lookin chassis u built there... i may be in contact with u next season bout one of them

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (banshee#69 @ Jul 16 2009, 05:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50464or call me lol i like sponge bob chassis a real good friend of mine....clay is top notch...andy will do a top notch job also ray i am good friends with both of them...
kelly
i like your chassie as well kelly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.