ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets get one huge picture gallery goin for/by all of us out there that drag 300/500 feet dirt/sand straight line tracks... preferably action shots, but still at the line works as well... once i get all of my pics uploaded i will contribute as well

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fartle, the only pictures i got are of us beat,n ya ! ya want those ? hows college life?

[/quote]

oooh ic how it is haha... yea get em up here and show everyone how us northern NY guys do banshees... college life is great! got alot of CNC and machining classes right now which is pretty cool... i dont seem to have any pics of me and austin racin at all, jsut me moser and ray at the line, guess the blame for that goes to my terrible camera man ha

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
noone else thought this was a good idea? ha

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice bike u got there! what kinda times u hittin with it?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that 3 wheeled monster is bad [censored]! come on guys lets keep this goin

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here is a couple of the pics i got... not very good quality, need to get someone with the digital camera that is not on the pit crew to take pics ha

have a race this weekend so i will get a bunch of pics up of the crew

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Does frank still have that frame for sale?

That particular frame was never for sale that I remember, he had this one stretched for his latest engine. His 350 was for sale though, the paint/powdercoat was identical on both bikes, maybe that's what you saw or heard about. His 350 sold a few weeks ago, someone got one heck of a bike.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.