ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Drag pic compilation

10K views 61 replies 29 participants last post by  fourstroker 
#1 ·
lets get one huge picture gallery goin for/by all of us out there that drag 300/500 feet dirt/sand straight line tracks... preferably action shots, but still at the line works as well... once i get all of my pics uploaded i will contribute as well

See less See more
#3 ·
fartle, the only pictures i got are of us beat,n ya ! ya want those ? hows college life?

[/quote]

oooh ic how it is haha... yea get em up here and show everyone how us northern NY guys do banshees... college life is great! got alot of CNC and machining classes right now which is pretty cool... i dont seem to have any pics of me and austin racin at all, jsut me moser and ray at the line, guess the blame for that goes to my terrible camera man ha

#4 ·
noone else thought this was a good idea? ha

#7 ·
nice bike u got there! what kinda times u hittin with it?

#9 ·
that 3 wheeled monster is bad [censored]! come on guys lets keep this goin

#12 ·
here is a couple of the pics i got... not very good quality, need to get someone with the digital camera that is not on the pit crew to take pics ha

have a race this weekend so i will get a bunch of pics up of the crew

#25 ·
well i dont go to the track but here is some of mine at the dunes

heres myself and my buddy tony when he had his 12mil in a green chassy

here go me and tony with the 4strokes i have the ltr his got a white yfz

this is myself against jhon safarian ..sandtoyz unlimited in socal am in the near lane

#27 ·
i think my twister is one fast motha.....and i have lost to some but beat others not necessarily cubs..how ever i did a few new things to my twister and it is running better and more consistent so we will see how it does this coming up dune season.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.