ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever used a dry nitrous kit on a 250R? If so how big of a shot? I have a pro-x 330 stock stroke that was set up for flat track by adrenaline atv and I'm wanting to start 1/8 miles drag.

·
Registered
473 Posts
dry nitrous on a 2stroke carb i would go with a wet kit dry kits work ok on a fuel injected motor where you can add fuel when its activated you could do it with a carb jetted rich but it would not run good on motor use a wet kit with a carb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wet kit will I have to tap into the cylinder or how do they work? Never messed with a wet kit. Seen a dry kit on a yfz 450 that worked pretty good spraying through the carb. Just had a small shot tho. I was just thinking bout jetting rich with the dry cuz its alot cheaper than the wet and I have never delt with wet. Who makes a good wet kit that I won't have to mount a battery and everything for the fuel pump?? I know the NOS sneeky pete dry kit I was looking at runs off of 9 volt batteries

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.