ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I come up with some good just stuff ever now and then....

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (txraptor @ Jul 25 2008, 12:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6502I thought it was once a year

Well your like a bear, you hibernate for 11 months then wake up and everythings new again....LOL

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
whats the purpose of this.. just askin... my buddy has a 686 raptor with stock carbs. when i tell him to read this thread ,he's goin to ask mw why..lol ... so sorry . are u just makn the lines bigger ?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
QUOTE (kawiking @ Jul 25 2008, 04:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6509whats the purpose of this.. just askin... my buddy has a 686 raptor with stock carbs. when i tell him to read this thread ,he's goin to ask mw why..lol ... so sorry . are u just makn the lines bigger ?

From a dual feed pingle you will be able to get more fuel to both carbs equally.At stock the fuel goes threw one carb to the next .

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats only the half of it, look at the pictures of the fuel bowl seat on the stock carb. It the same size as a 170 main jet while the Grizzly is much larger. I know that many people have run 190 to 200 main jet size in the stock carbs but the fuel bowl seat will only flow enough for a 170mj size, which means they will have a lean condition at WOT for long periods at a time.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here it is 01 660...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts