ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE (Radar @ Mar 15 2009, 09:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=34585Welcome. We wont hold it against you being from hutch. Not everybody from there is like Cam. LOL
Welcome to the site. So I think there are enough of Kansas guys ok this site that we all need to pick a night and place at snake hunt for a kick [censored] party. Hell anybody from atvdragracers the more the marrier.

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE (joshb @ Mar 15 2009, 07:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=34640Sounds like a good idea to me....just get palmer to talk and everyone will know where we are.lol
I now I'll be there but I'm not sure which camping spot. We need some one that all ready has a spot reserverd so we can plan ahead and tell all the people. Anybody will to volunteer the camping spot for the party. I promise we will pass a hat around for bail money.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
hey kranz dont you OWN that corner on the hill at dons place or something like that?? welcome to the new cool site...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.