ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my elemination rounds,I made it to the third round but was sleeping at the light in the 3rd round and lost.

My bike ran pretty good except for after 5 passes the plugs would cut out in 5th gear.My best pass was a 4.44 at 74mph in 300 feet.I had issues hooking up and could only get 1.711 60 foot times out of her.I am wearing the red hoody.

Here are a couple of pics of test and tune carnage of my bike.The track worker that was grading the track turned right after the finish line leaving a 9 inch pile of wet sand across the track.I was told when I hit it my bike and I jumped 4 feet strait in the air.I ended up staying on all 4 wheels but compressed my back pretty badly.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was there and saw when you hit that big mound of sand at the end of the track. If it was me I would have been all over the tractor operator's a$$. That could have seriously hurt someone let alone the damage to someone bike. Glad to hear it wasn't to to bad. Nice Vids!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks,I am still finding some bent parts from that day,Had to replace my rear hubs do to that and I will more then likely end up replacing my rear wheels too.

I figured it was better that I hit it versus a kid or a rigid hitting that damn mound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.