ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (turbo bobby @ Jun 28 2008, 01:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3930You know my dyna fs has the same exact numbers as yours whith the exception of the last set of numbers. Mine has 0348.
I bought it from ebay and it was used on a micro sprint too.
I haven't altered any of the curves in it yet. Is it possible to look into the box to see what curves are setup to?
No, unfortunately you cannot download, look at, or manioulate any curves that are already flashed into the CDI. It's kind of lame, but it's sort of the nature of Dyna's flash memory.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I called DynaTek and they told me there isn't anyway to "download" the curves once they are programmed into the box. Even they couldn't do it even if I sent it to them (at least that's what I was told...).

So, if you create a curve and don't save it, then you're outta luck if you ever want to "re-load" it back into the box, unless you have a hard copy........

Kinda interesting on the numbers... I wonder if the last set of numbers indicates the year....

Regards,,

·
Registered
240 Posts
QUOTE (FireHead @ Jun 30 2008, 09:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4044No, unfortunately you cannot download, look at, or manioulate any curves that are already flashed into the CDI. It's kind of lame, but it's sort of the nature of Dyna's flash memory.

I think that's so someone can customize a curve on the dyno and keep it secret if they sell the ignition.

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (J-Madd @ Jun 30 2008, 02:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4150I think that's so someone can customize a curve on the dyno and keep it secret if they sell the ignition.
That may be how they sell it to you, but it's really because of the way the memory is setup...........

·
Registered
239 Posts
With the programmable ignition we are using, you can verify the curve to see that they are the ones you think that they are. But if you do not have the original curve on your computer, you cannot see what it is. So it keeps the curve that one person designs out of the hands of someone else, yet allows us to make sure it is what it should be.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (more-torque @ Jul 2 2008, 09:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4355With the programmable ignition we are using, you can verify the curve to see that they are the ones you think that they are. But if you do not have the original curve on your computer, you cannot see what it is. So it keeps the curve that one person designs out of the hands of someone else, yet allows us to make sure it is what it should be.....
Are they Dynatak's or something else?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.