ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one is interested...
I thinking about doing a dyno/drag play day sometime in the next few weeks if the weather is nice
Free dyno tuning in the morning...drag test and tune in the afternoon at our airport test track here in Garden City Ks
If any one is with a few hundred miles of western Kansas I like to invite you out...Heck it doesnt matter where your from (Nate your welcome too it just a little drive from Cali)
Its just for fun and a little freindly competiton between all

I have a superflow chassis dyno we can play on and then we was planing on going out to the test track at the airport speedway its 300' of sand with a grass shutdown very nice and smooth..And them maybe a shop BBQ or somthing that night..

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Oh man that's tempting if i get all my bike lined out and alky tuned. Pheasant hunting a bunch we might be able to swing by and maybe fit some bikes in as well as the dog boxes. After thanksgiving or Xmas is fine too.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well that was a blast! It's nice driving out to Kevin's while NOT in a BLIZZARD like the first time
It was my first time ever on a 300' and really the first time ever there wasn't any ruts or bumps! I want to thank Kevin and all the people there grooming the track and helping with the lights and times. THANK YOU! It was a blast watching peps dyno and tune as well. I decided my bikes were tuned good enough from the last time they hit the rollers and that I would let every one else dyno and tune. We got some pictures and video and I will work on up loading them and posting them..... in this thread?

I did not know they were taking times until much later. I did hear that I ran a 4.84 and the shee who I ran with ran a 4.80. That was earlier on when I was still figuring everything out, and was still launching in 1st. I ended up launching in 2n with 15/38 and 73+ RO 14's. I think there were some doubt amongst some people about my ability to turn the 14's, but that all went away when we got to the track.
I never even hooked up my nitrous that I had in the trailer too.

It was great and I'd love to come back and do it again.

Eric

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had an awesome time! Truly a top notch group of guys! The weather was great! Thanks Kevin, James, Cam, for letting me hang out with you. I would love to come back sometime when I get the rappy running better.
Now get some vids up!! lol, Jason

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.