ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
oh this is the z 400 that claims to be the fastest thing on the strip on another site
robert said you had a good run on the dyno

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (morse250r @ May 5 2009, 04:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41263oh this is the z 400 that claims to be the fastest thing on the strip on another site
robert said you had a good run on the dyno
LOL not going to say its the fastest thing on the strip but i will say its the fastest ltz that place has seen , ran down and pasted a yfz ,................. he was impressed.

will be at SL the 9th

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (morse250r @ May 4 2009, 03:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41035good torq good runner whats all done to it ?
95.5 bore JE piston 13:1,+1 RHC ferrea intake valves , intake cam is a old style hotcam ,exhaust cam is from a DRZ 400e, P&P , pipe is from Barker Performance first one made for the ltz of that model type,
39 FCR , intake boot is from a DS 650 cut to 9'', DRZ400 flywheel,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no sorry thats my weekend to pack for the big trip to St A's.

so far i have done nothing to get ready and i have a bunch of stuff to find and pack .

and as i look at it PHMC drags are a long way away, i will be at SL the 9th ,looks like I'm going by my self this trip, my buddy's quads in a basket. and his butts in a sling, all in thanks to some one in AZ ,they do good work but wow are they sore losers , ..........cant we all just be freinds !

looked like a win win to me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
QUOTE (drag on @ May 8 2009, 07:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41932no sorry thats my weekend to pack for the big trip to St A's.

so far i have done nothing to get ready and i have a bunch of stuff to find and pack .

and as i look at it PHMC drags are a long way away, i will be at SL the 9th ,looks like I'm going by my self this trip, my buddy's quads in a basket. and his butts in a sling, all in thanks to some one in AZ ,they do good work but wow are they sore losers , ..........cant we all just be freinds !

looked like a win win to me.

You should try to make it to one race this year. Whats up with the guys from AZ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh you know how builders are ,some think that they know it all then some other builder says's they dont , then others put there .02 in, feeling get hurt,attitudes come out.
i set back and laugh because i seen the numbers come off the bench,and i'm not telling.

any way the numbers are good , not worth fighting about.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (drag on @ May 15 2009, 09:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=42695Oh you know how builders are ,some think that they know it all then some other builder says's they dont , then others put there .02 in, feeling get hurt,attitudes come out.
i set back and laugh because i seen the numbers come off the bench,and i'm not telling.

any way the numbers are good , not worth fighting about.
Just like dynos, flow benches will fluctuate as well! Same builder could port a few heads w/ same port job and numbers could fluctuate. .010" cld make a huge diff.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well its no longer a 450 ,after the trip to St A's the +5 crank showed up so i put it in which now makes it a 484 .
as a 450 it had enough power to run all most to the top of choke in 3ed with 14-40 gearing , ran some guy on a raptor ,smoked him.
i have some not so good vid of it , cant say i know how to post it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE (drag on @ May 5 2009, 08:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4127695.5 bore JE piston 13:1,+1 RHC ferrea intake valves , intake cam is a old style hotcam ,exhaust cam is from a DRZ 400e, P&P , pipe is from Barker Performance first one made for the ltz of that model type,
39 FCR , intake boot is from a DS 650 cut to 9'', DRZ400 flywheel,

Nice build for sure. I'm sure you shock alot of guys. Got a friend with a DVX and his motor is close to yours. He beats more stockish YFZ's,TRX's and ect.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.