ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my 804 motor to Racers Edge AZ for a rebuild and to include their CNC port work, a CP 105.5 cylinder, and a White Knuckle 54mm throttle body. This head includes a RE custom cam along with +2 intake and +1.5 exhaust valves. The motor is shipped on its way back to me, so it is not in my frame yet. But, here is a picture of the RE dyno graph for my motor. They put it in one of their chassis' with my Monster pipes and my new TB/Intake. This was done on their eddy current load cell dyno.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
That thing should kick some azz at the dunes. I hate when somebody points out something on a dyno sheet but I have to do it anyway, LOL.. isn't that A/F still running just a little rich down to the 11 range??? I'm no tuning guru tho. BTW I love the 70-90 hp raptors, that one should be a killer duner dragger.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (mtneer man @ Nov 3 2008, 06:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14684Id like to see him throw a stock swinger on it and run a barrel or 2.
That might not be too far fetched! lol

QUOTE (zmann @ Nov 3 2008, 10:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14712should be impressive.. when is the big debut? I assume they are sending you the tune for it?
They are sending me a map for C12 and U4.2. They are a little worried that the humidity here vs Arizona might have me running a little rich. I should have it back in the chassis by next week sometime. I will probably go to St. Joe the weekend of the 15th to get some time on it.

QUOTE (Radar @ Nov 3 2008, 11:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14720That thing should kick some azz at the dunes. I hate when somebody points out something on a dyno sheet but I have to do it anyway, LOL.. isn't that A/F still running just a little rich down to the 11 range??? I'm no tuning guru tho. BTW I love the 70-90 hp raptors, that one should be a killer duner dragger.
To me it looks like the A/F is at minimum around the 12 range. Every line on the y-axis is '2 units'.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Usually around 12.5 to one is fine... I have my green turd at 11 to 1 on the spray.. and I know it is super rich.. but safe.. I will most likley lean it out soon as it shows about 11.7 to one on motor .. and most dyno guys I talk to say around 12.5 to one shows the most power.

So, if yours is set at 12 to one there.. you should be good to go here..

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Looks like a hell of a ride, congrats

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.