ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (JP374 @ Dec 28 2008, 08:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22953No kiddin huh?? I might have to try it..... Its kinda thin isnt it.
I run the same thing in my shee as well, down fall you have to change it a little more but's it's still cheaper and you can get it @ gas stations all over the place.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ive only ever used the red bottle honda stuff

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yep, couple more wks prob hit around 74hp range.....
once you get that new dome

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Very nice build morse250r, should be a screamer at 70hp.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
im hoping so opening weekend at out dunes is sat the 4th ill check it out then cant wait

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Good job, it's funnys seem like they have more torque than they do. A 70 horse honda will turn some big tires even in the mid 40s or 50 ft lb range for torque. That should be a fun bike.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (Radar @ Mar 27 2009, 04:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=35968Good job, it's funnys seem like they have more torque than they do. A 70 horse honda will turn some big tires even in the mid 40s or 50 ft lb range for torque. That should be a fun bike.
What size tires you thinkin he will need w/ his tq? Im thinkin it wld turn some 12 pddle extremes no prob.... heck Im plannin on runnin some 12 pddles on my play bike at low 40's tq

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
im running now a 22 11 8 10 paddle extreame

·
Registered
767 Posts
QUOTE (Radar @ Mar 27 2009, 03:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=35968Good job, it's funnys seem like they have more torque than they do. A 70 horse honda will turn some big tires even in the mid 40s or 50 ft lb range for torque. That should be a fun bike.

It's the torque curve they have.

A Banshee torque curve usually follows the HP curve like a hill. Most of the time on the singles, the curve goes up, then stays more of a flat line across in comparison. Of course there can be differences in that depending on engine setup, but that is the reason why the singles can pull more tire.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
well this saturday ill see how these paddles will work if not im going to try jp's 22 11 8 12 paddle extreames out cant wait to see how i fair raceing all these new 4 stroke builds at silver lake

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern You picked up 7hp at 8000rpm, Just from goin up 1/2 point in comp. Cant wait to see what happens w/ the next dome!

I also wlda liked to seen what happened if you took that timing back out of it.... It may have gave it some more pull of rpm on top???? Its advanced wide to the furthest now w/ the cr ignition right?

·
Registered
150 Posts
QUOTE (JP400R @ Mar 30 2009, 12:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=36299 View attachment 2161 You picked up 7hp at 8000rpm, Just from goin up 1/2 point in comp. Cant wait to see what happens w/ the next dome!

I also wlda liked to seen what happened if you took that timing back out of it.... It may have gave it some more pull of rpm on top???? Its advanced wide to the furthest now w/ the cr ignition right?
70 horse honda will be very competetive on the dunes

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
yeah jp it is advanced open on the cr ignition

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
keep me in mind josh i may want those 11 paddles you have

21 - 40 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.