·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
heres a pic from sunday Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
767 Posts
Of course he didnt, that's why he didnt post them.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
lol thats correct bubba

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
lights werent working right during the runs when i was there we were working out the kinks should have some times real soon

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
well made it out to the dyno yesterday and heres the results 363cc on alky

Rectangle Slope Plot Triangle Font

·
Registered
200 Posts
Good job, its been a workin progress to get there. Maybe some day i will have a good runnin single lol

You going to spill the beans and post up your dyno graph? I'm hoping to get mine out to RB next month. Not to get off topic...but you guys have a trip to the dunes planned yet?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
You going to spill the beans and post up your dyno graph? I'm hoping to get mine out to RB next month. Not to get off topic...but you guys have a trip to the dunes planned yet?

i was planning this weekend but the weather isnt looking good. i prob wont make it untill memorial weekend

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

Mine made 72 hp same tq. But i left dyno gaining 12 hp from last time riding it so no complaints

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hey Johan, I was just looking at your 2 dynos again. Notice how at 7600 rpms your pump gas 310 is only 6HP and 6ft/lbs of torque below the 370? At 7000 it is only 3HP and 3ft/lbs of torque different. At 6800 is even gets closer. That just reaffirms that the head/pipe combo is not working right like it was.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Hey Johan, I was just looking at your 2 dynos again. Notice how at 7600 rpms your pump gas 310 is only 6HP and 6ft/lbs of torque below the 370? At 7000 it is only 3HP and 3ft/lbs of torque different. At 6800 is even gets closer. That just reaffirms that the head/pipe combo is not working right like it was.

yea i see what your saying bubba, i do have an over lay dyno run of the 2 and there really isnt much change from gas to alky with that set up. ill post that one up

·
Registered
303 Posts
I wouldn't look at the pipe just yet. On the 370 its clear that either the blow down is very high the EX is very high or the msv is very high. The 310 looks like a much happier set up. Notice how on the 370 it makes peak power and tq about the same rpm. The 310 makes peak tq much sooner.JMO

·
Registered
767 Posts
Now Mat, you know we would start changing head design and MSV before ever thinking about changing the pipe. We all know the pipe works

61 - 80 of 81 Posts