ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Explosive 804 @145.6hp

7K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  morse250r 
#1 ·
Hi Guys we are at a new high with the raptor turbos.
We went 145.6 @ 23psi with our 804 motor no BS!
The engine and turbo kit are bound for the USA to our freinds @ RF.
The engine and turbo kit will be set in a RF bike which the bike will run @ Glamis on the 10th of Jan.
We have pushed as much as 30 psi through engine and the results are amazing.
For those who are keen to see the bike run it will be out on the 10th of Jan.
Hope to see and meet you guys out there i will be with the RF boys.

Cheers
Zak

#4 ·
QUOTE (Jet 804 @ Dec 16 2008, 12:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20882Hi Guys we are at a new high with the raptor turbos.
We went 145.6 @ 23psi with our 804 motor no BS!
The engine and turbo kit are bound for the USA to our freinds @ RF.
The engine and turbo kit will be set in a RF bike which the bike will run @ Glamis on the 10th of Jan.
We have pushed as much as 30 psi through engine and the results are amazing.
For those who are keen to see the bike run it will be out on the 10th of Jan.
Hope to see and meet you guys out there i will be with the RF boys.

Cheers
Zak

Welcome over here Zak! I fully expected to see those kinds of #'s from your turbo raptors congrads!
I wish I could come see it run...
Kevin

#5 ·
QUOTE (GPracerX @ Dec 19 2008, 01:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21473Welcome over here Zak! I fully expected to see those kinds of #'s from your turbo raptors congrads!
I wish I could come see it run...
Kevin

Hi Guys,
We made it to Glamis for the Four Stroke Wars.
We Won KOTH / Power Adder Over 650cc / Unlimted/Chasiss
It was a great experiance to be able to be apart of such a big race and would like to thank the organisers of this event and all the fellow racers for making it possible.
Would like to thank the guys from TRF for all the help and support and chasiss parts and everything that was needed to make this program happen.
The bike ran consistant with best passes of over 83 mph up olds mobile hill.

Thanks
Zak

Attachments

#6 ·
QUOTE (Jet 804 @ Jan 19 2009, 07:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26588Hi Guys,
We made it to Glamis for the Four Stroke Wars.
We Won KOTH / Power Adder Over 650cc / Unlimted/Chasiss
It was a great experiance to be able to be apart of such a big race and would like to thank the organisers of this event and all the fellow racers for making it possible.
Would like to thank the guys from TRF for all the help and support and chasiss parts and everything that was needed to make this program happen.
The bike ran consistant with best passes of over 83 mph up olds mobile hill.

Thanks
Zak
great job zak ,come on man i hope you got some vids we want to see it run lol

#18 ·
QUOTE (Jet 804 @ Jan 22 2009, 03:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=27282Thanks Guys, im in the process of doing a 907cc with GT30.

ha ha ha thats awesome!!!!

I'm telling you a true divided exhaust housing with twin wastegates = super quick spool and you'll also be able to keep the boost creap under control.

Which .ar are you going with?

What are you going to do about your tranny, chain, and sprockets? Considering that GT30 is about 400whp capable on a 900?

It almost might be worth it to go with fuel injection just to get the most out of your tune.

#20 ·
QUOTE (Rich S @ Jan 23 2009, 07:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=27461ha ha ha thats awesome!!!!

I'm telling you a true divided exhaust housing with twin wastegates = super quick spool and you'll also be able to keep the boost creap under control.

Which .ar are you going with?

What are you going to do about your tranny, chain, and sprockets? Considering that GT30 is about 400whp capable on a 900?

It almost might be worth it to go with fuel injection just to get the most out of your tune.

they have there own fuel injection system on there I belive
Why would you want a divided exaust housing on a single cylinder?
And isnt a gt30 a little big????

Attachments

#21 ·
QUOTE (Rich S @ Jan 22 2009, 10:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=27244Man that is awesome!!! congrats on the win!!!

What turbo are you running? Is that still a small T2 variant? (T2, T28, GT2871R).... I wonder what that thing would do with a GT35R with a divided manifold and twin external waste gates!!!

It loks to me a even the smallest gt35 would be in surge all the time
this maped out for a 900cc @ 200hp 8000rpm

Attachments

#23 ·
you really want to be close to the middle of that blob.... if you're in the upper right... your motor will basicly out run the turbo and peak out.

If you want to stay with the small frame turbos then maybe the GT25R or the GT28R with the .64 ar exhaust housing.

I've got a Brand NEW GT3071R .86AR (450whp capable) turbo for sale if you want to go big.... spray it on the launch to get it spooled then hang on for the ride of your life ha ha ha

#24 ·
QUOTE (Rich S @ Feb 18 2009, 04:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=31144you really want to be close to the middle of that blob.... if you're in the upper right... your motor will basicly out run the turbo and peak out.

If you want to stay with the small frame turbos then maybe the GT25R or the GT28R with the .64 ar exhaust housing.

I've got a Brand NEW GT3071R .86AR (450whp capable) turbo for sale if you want to go big.... spray it on the launch to get it spooled then hang on for the ride of your life ha ha ha

how much you want for it It would be a nice turbo for my 890 snowmo!

#25 ·
QUOTE (GPracerX @ Feb 20 2009, 01:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=31377how much you want for it It would be a nice turbo for my 890 snowmo!

I'd take $1200 + shipping. Its brand spanking new. I've got the receipts for it showing the $1400 price paid.

Oh yeah anything over 600cc would kill with this turbo. There are a good handfull of youtube videos with 600cc street bikes making over 250+whp with this thing at low boost.

shoot me a PM if you're serious.

Thanks,
Rich S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.