1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new best track time this weekend.
I went 4.27 on it.
my brother went 4.08!!!
Time for a different rear sprocket and I think we would have had it in the 3's!!

and the back up run!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah the big bores seem to be workin good!! never ot a chance to swap out the small bores to see if it would make a difference or not....
we are tryin to rent the track in a week or two. maybe I can then.....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks fellas!!

yeah this track was hookin like none I have ever been on before!!

you guys need to make it up for the next one!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
not to sound negative but more something to look at for the gearing the mph is a lil low for the ets...most the guys ive seen at different tracks hit 4.10s and 4.0s are running 75mph plus,,,I run 73 at 4.20s and 3s..but maybe track surfaces are different

·
Registered
240 Posts
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Nov 14 2008, 12:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16109not to sound negative but more something to look at for the gearing the mph is a lil low for the ets...most the guys ive seen at different tracks hit 4.10s and 4.0s are running 75mph plus,,,I run 73 at 4.20s and 3s..but maybe track surfaces are different

My 421 cub time slips look almost identical to those, with the same mph and a lslightly better 60 ft (1.45 - 1.50). When I ran taller gearing (and different tires) I averaged slower ets and 3 mph faster.

I think there's room for improvement in his 60ft times.

·
Registered
767 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Dec 19 2008, 01:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21452ALOT of paddle.

I have to agree with phatboyz, my 4mil runs 76-78mph consistently and still turns those times. I run a 15-45 with a 73+ rollout, and a 14-44 with a 78-79 rollout. My normal 60ft is about 1.50-1.52 most of the time. That's a stock modded frame +7 out the front and I weigh 220lbs.

By the way, I am by NO MEANS putting that timeslip down. That is some great running. It's hard to beat a good 4 mil cub. Good job!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
these times where ran in a lightened stock frame, with my brother riding it.... It was running out of gear with him on it, and it had to much gear with me on it.... I am gonna order a couple more sprockets and try and get into the 3's next year.... (well my bro is, he bought the top end so I can go bigger!)

these times where ran with 74 ro 14 extreams on 8x10 wheels 15-44 gearing.

no offense taken at all... I am always lookin for ways to go faster!
this bike usually runs 75-78mph at other tracks but this track hooks three times as hard as any track I ve ever been to.....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah it has been one hell of a motor.... I am just hopin it works out to where it stays in the family... I wanna see a 3 something out of it!

I am excited about the new motor.... I hope mine runs as good as the others out there

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.