ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know how many of you guys have seen my posts about my problems ive had with it for the last 3 months or so but to sum it up it ran great then 2 weeks later just bogs wont run. to make a long story short i changed every part on it from rebuilding the top end to all electrical parts to carbs and reeds and every jet size spent lots of money and lots of time. the entire time i had always said i didnt touch anything it just sat 2 weeks between races then just the other day it hits me. i did do something to it i cleaned my air filters then was running late to the race forget to oil them so i used some of my friends oil which was not k&n oil that i normally use. some how for some reason the two oils had a reaction or something and plugged them up so i bought new filters today slapped them on and she screams again!!! ive never been so happy in my life. just goes to show how the simple easiest fix will get you and completly SCREW YOU UP. oh well we live and learn probably should have tried that first but thats one thing noboday i talked to about it ever suggested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.