ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to get the ball rolling on my build today..

This is what I started with....

Went to this...

Now to this...

Going to toss a 10 mill in her. I can't wait!!!!
What ya think?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Apr 18 2009, 10:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38886sure does look like shaynes old bike ... hmmm

what motor ?

I won't post any pics w/plastics then
It's shayne's tyson chassie that was sitting upstairs and he told me to use it. So......I did. I'm going to toss a 10 mil in her as soon as I get some cylinders for her. I have the lower half of the motor done for the most part.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damien I'll give you a call tomarrow afternoon when i get a minute at work. We shouldn't be too busy with the rain coming in tonight. As for pics, I'll shoot some this weekend and get them up.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
QUOTE (Sheefreak @ May 6 2009, 03:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41537Well, if I don't get my frame back soon I will have one for you as well Jeff

should have hit up havic performance man.... my chassis is home already...

lookin good man... get er done for the 10 mill shoot out!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
QUOTE (badassbanshee479 @ May 7 2009, 01:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41690should have hit up havic performance man.... my chassis is home already...

lookin good man... get er done for the 10 mill shoot out!!!

I know JT. I did have them do a swinger for me which I have already picked up(very nice by the way...Thanks a bunch to the Havoc Boys!) I am not naming any names but the person who has my frame has been very nice even though I have been bugging him and is supposed to be done tomorrow. I am hoping to make the 10 mill shootout yet!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.