ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a couple of pics from my seat when i started and when it was finished. there is only 3 pics as i was moving along quickly to finish it. first one ive done. i think it came out great. let me know what you all think

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. i went out and bought the materials and got to work on it yesterday. finished it today and even did my helmet. lol. thanks for the know how guys it was pretty simple. got all the info from the site. i am pretty stroked about how it came out. i will put some pics of the helmet tomarrow.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (okatvrider @ Jan 15 2009, 02:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25972WHere was the write-up on how to do it at?
I really didnt go by a write up. its actually really easy. just take a electric meat knife and measure and your design. then cut away. once finished with cutting design take a piece of 40 grit sand paper on a small 2x4 and smooth it out to get your round corners and smooth top finish. it actually works. who would have known sand paper on the foam helps form it. then buy you material and recover.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm glad this turned out so good for you. Sandplayaz ordered a seat off the internet some where and it was a total joke. he ended making his own also and it turned out ten times better. Cool helmet too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.