ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well they finally opened our new drag track in nor cal.. had a test and tune last night for the big event on the 19th of sept. first time out draggin and my little 4mil cub on alky ran 4.83 @67.75mph with my 230lb [censored] on it... what do ya'll think??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think depending on how your bike is setup (chassis, trans, clutch, paddle, gearing) you've got a lot more left in it!
well dave, help me out!! got 2 weeks till the big race out here. stock frame, 9 paddle, going to 12 extreme,1-5 dunable override and 15 41 gears. jim at passion suggested i loose my cpi outta frames and bump my timing to +10 it was +7. he also suggested fo goto 14 paddle extremes and a wheelie bar. im going with the 12 paddle cause i have fast access to them and their free.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool Tony but like Dave said there is a bunch left in it.If anything get big bore cpi's for it bump the timing up and drop the gearing down a bit.I was running 4.44'[email protected] with mine on race fuel.
well good news... since im a dozer operator, i traded the owner of the track some dozer work for family passes and paid entry in to 2 events. also gonna let me do some extra test and tunes!!!!!!!
lowerd the bike 6 inches and struted it. gonna start on a wheelie bar next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.