ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1500cc KZ Banshee ATV set up for dirt or sand drags. Fresh build engine, entire motor built by Star Racing, Wiseco piston kit, Webb Cams, 40mm FBG Lectron Carbs with needle upgrade, MTC Lockup Clutch, MRE air shifter , Dana 4000 drag race ignition shift light, air shifter, 2-step launch rev. limiter, star racing spider pipe , 13.5 to 1 compression, mk-2 bottom end, drag cut transmission , MTC loc-up slider clutch, No Name big block, J model cylinder head, SS valves, 460 web cams....All New !
( too much to list has had everything done that can be done to motor over $8000 invested in motor alone) Motor produced 200 hp on dyno and is set up to take 100 hp shot of NOS also selling with the quad is a 20 foot pace race trailer with work bench, electric/ lights, AC, tire rack and extras asking $14,500.00 for both. I have dyno spec. sheets and build receipts . I also have for sale 610cc Yamaha Banshee, mini rail dragster with 900cc z1 kz engine built by star racing, extra tires, motors, NOS filling station, new tires wheels, parts, Marvin Shaw Shocks, etc..... list goes on and on $20,000.00 takes everything I have for racing, would make a great turnkey deal for someone wanting to get into racing. contact me with any questions Need to Sale. For Pics go to 1500bashee

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts