ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
u did a he!! of a job lowbuck ....

and the hq crew did a awsome job helpin with parts. it was cool to be able to watch this build process.

cant wait till u ship it to me !!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here was the story submitted to Sand Addiction magazine tonight!

Charlene...Thank-you for sticking this story out,It has been quit a journey.Phil-or "Rubberneck" won the bike from the Bansheehq raffle bike giveaway.We raised a lil over 1000 dollars from this build of ours to doante to the ASA.Some of the sponsors and a few members of the site also donated t-shirts,Custom Banshee parts,Greg Saenz one of the venders at Glamis donated a few plates of some grubbing food from Arizona Hot Dog Company"Got Wiener",InGearTechnologys in Beaumont also threw in some prizes...It was a blast!

The Presidents Weekend in glamis was awesome..I met up with alot the guys from as far as NY..They were a wild bunch,Kinda bros that would take theire shirt off there back for you,Also some laid back cats from Kansas & Colorado..Jeff from FAST Racing and a few of his boys drove over 25 hours straight to make it for the Glamis weekend.Alot of the guys from the Bansheehq web site drove some wild hours and we all had a great time,doing some duning,racing, and some good ol Campfire bs...

We are definetly looking onto the next build and would love to get togother with some reps of bigger companys.Definetly looking to fully upgrade and blow out a bang up job on a brand new banshee,with full custom suspension works,swinger,subframe mods,motor work and so on.If you are one of the guys who can get us a fresh out of the box banshee to do some miracles on for our next build,please contact me by email [email protected] .we are looking towards doing a childrens cancer fund for our next go around and wanna open this to the public..More details to come!Thankyou from the lowbuckracing family and the guys on Bansheehq

Thanks to a few guys who really put in some time!

First Place Powder coating in Banning...

Kevin..Herrjugsracing ,Excellent porting and motor mechanic,Drag,dune,play, just ask.

Tim.. Stellar Machine and Performance,Full custom chasis,J-arm,A-arm,Sub frame,draggers,hillshooters,you name it

JDs custom grills,any bike your flavor grills...got mad skills

IngearTech in Beaumont,2 stroke 4 stroke,Water craft Atv..you have he can fix it

Jeff from FAST Racing in Kansas,Excellent motor guy,and a great selection of upgrades also

And to all the homeboys on the bansheehq,atvdragracers.com and the unseen as far as Africa,Canada,NY,Colorado,Kansas,Jersey alliagator swamps and Japan..You guys all deserve props!See you next year,except with a twist!!!Thankyou from the Lowbuckracing family!

Heres a few pics that were submited

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (lowbuckracing @ Feb 15 2009, 09:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=30726I guess you didnt know how right you were..Congrats bro...

Im flying to vegas tomorrow and betting everything on Red baby. whoohoo. Ive been joking about it for months, but never expected it. I never win anything, so this is just too cool. I havent stopped smiling for the last 24 hours. Thanks again for all the hard work everybody put in on this build. I hope we can do it bigger and better next time, and you can bet ill be down for donating whatever i can. this rocks.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (rubberneck @ Feb 16 2009, 02:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=30735Im flying to vegas tomorrow and betting everything on Red baby. whoohoo. Ive been joking about it for months, but never expected it. I never win anything, so this is just too cool. I havent stopped smiling for the last 24 hours. Thanks again for all the hard work everybody put in on this build. I hope we can do it bigger and better next time, and you can bet ill be down for donating whatever i can. this rocks.
congrats ,buudy.... glad to see it go to a good person and a good hq member.
jb did some made work on this build, glad to see it turned out awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.