ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i was last week ziggy.. i thought i p.m. ed u about it... i had the front page sae as a fav.. when i went to it ,when i clicked on forum or anything it wouldnt load up.

i had to google the forum and when i got to the forums i save that page...

when i googled the forum, it sent me to the front page and everything worked... but the front page i had save wouldnt..

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (kawiking @ Jun 22 2008, 07:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3367i was last week ziggy.. i thought i p.m. ed u about it... i had the front page sae as a fav.. when i went to it ,when i clicked on forum or anything it wouldnt load up.

i had to google the forum and when i got to the forums i save that page...

when i googled the forum, it sent me to the front page and everything worked... but the front page i had save wouldnt..

this is kinda typical of the way pages get saved some times. Somtimes when we update a page the book marked and cached pages will not get updated until you delete all your offline content. to do this go to IE- tools- delet browsing history- then click delete next to temporary internet files.

I will try not to change the site too much as i know it's a burden when you have to re-search when your bookmarkes do not work.

Zig

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (kawiking @ Jun 22 2008, 12:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3375at first i thought i got banned already.. lol

i have that feelin dave has my number !! .. lol j/k

Several times...I just sat there, paused over that BAN button... lol.

If you want an easy to use, free program that cleans out a LOT more junk than just stale cache and temp files, go to ccleaner.com.
I've used it for a LONG time. If you save your password on the site, you'll have to re-enter it.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
well mine isnt on the front page but when i first log in it will pop up my messages ill go read it ,it will show no messages then if i stay logged on and go to another website and come back I will get a pop up saying I have 0 new messages but the message counter on the bottom will show 1 new message so ill click that and there is nothing new that I havent read.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am using AOL and windows XP office, and everything works fine for me.
OH yeah, Front page is awesome!!!!!!, uh I mean it looks OK.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.