ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I want to say mine are 17x3, but they may be 18x3, I'm not sure. I ordered mine from JJ&A, just told them I needed smooth buff tires to fit 10x2 spindle mount wheels and they hooked it up, great price, fast shipping, and extremely nice people to deal with

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
dave .. what sixe tires and rim is that in ur sig... thats what im wantin...maybe in a dd cut rim, but i want the skat trak smoothies

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
since ur usein the spindle mounts ,what are u goin to do with those wheel/tires u have now ?? hmm

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh boy...
Smart man would keep them. But, since I'm getting 10X4 rims...they might work for the dunes, and I could recover my costs. Hmmm...

I was planning on keeping them and my hubs, since the hubs are PC'd to match my bike.
I'll have to think about that Rico.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jul 9 2008, 01:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4856Oh boy...
Smart man would keep them. But, since I'm getting 10X4 rims...they might work for the dunes, and I could recover my costs. Hmmm...

I was planning on keeping them and my hubs, since the hubs are PC'd to match my bike.
I'll have to think about that Rico.
if u do want to sell them just hollar at me... i wont need the hubs..

·
Registered
208 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jul 9 2008, 10:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4858Yeah, I'd keep the hubs. I might be able to get you new tires and rims at a steal....let me look.

can you get me some american racers for the back at a steal?
i wanna run some asphalt with my bike pretty bad.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jul 9 2008, 04:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4865Can you get any 10x4 wheels?

4 styles ...will get you a link.

QUOTE (hilarious @ Jul 9 2008, 05:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4869awww...come on. is it because you might get confused if you had to
physically ship them to me? lol

If Skat Trak made street slicks, I could get you a good deal...sorry.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
cody..can u feel the lip on ur front rim,in ur sig,it looks like those tires are alot skinner than ur rim

1 - 20 of 36 Posts