ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F U to the guy who told me that Building a banshee was cheap as H E L L, your Full of Crap hahahahahaah

I was happy with my LTR and getting down and with few races here and there then one day i searched craigslist looking for a RHINO to mess with on the Dunes and Ended up taking a 3 hour trip to pick up a banshee that weekend..Go Figure....

So here i am, brand new Banshee dude last year thinking sure why not, buy a banshee, go fast and not bad for a few grand....

WRONG lol...

Just about $8 K later here i am. Im a SPEED JUNKY and if im not ripping it going hella fast, im not satisfied....I could have built a 240 with a LS1 and rip it down the 1320 for less then that but hey...

YOU GOTTA PAY TO PLAY

But when its all said and done....

I WANNA GO FAST...

ok im done ranting....

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
ahahaha cheap..hahahaha i got just about 16 in mine and thats not including a 1400 rebuild after the crank blew apart and messed the cylinders up..replate,new crank,pistons,gaskets,crank seals..yadda yadda..

·
Registered
603 Posts
Say what you want about the banshees. I have around 13 grand in my raptor and it wont even outrun a fast shee. lol
Aint none of them toys cheap.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
" bad investment " is the name of my quad ive learned over the years to try real hard to forget the dollar amount in the quads and just say i dont know lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.