ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Genoa Jam Sunday Drags

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Goodsound 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I love them too. Thats my newest little toy. Its just a 650 with all the goodies, and that little thing RUNS!!! This has been the most fun Jamboree Ive had in about 3 years. Its been along time since Ive been able to just keep lining up and not worry about it getting hot, or wearing it out, or whatever. And thats just what I did all weekend long. I raced and raced and raced and raced and raced and when I was done doing that, I raced some more

On Sunday we entered it in the Limited class and my jockey (justryn) won. Then we entered his bike (yellow Z-400) in the Outlaw (unlimited) and he made it the semi-final round. Earlier, my wife on her Outlander dominated the Utility class, undefeated. Actually, she is undefeated at this race for the last two Jamborees. So we entered 3 classes and brought home wood in 2 of them. Id say it was a pretty good weekend.

#8 ·
QUOTE (Goodsound @ Oct 6 2008, 07:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12550I love them too. Thats my newest little toy. Its just a 650 with all the goodies, and that little thing RUNS!!! This has been the most fun Jamboree Ive had in about 3 years. Its been along time since Ive been able to just keep lining up and not worry about it getting hot, or wearing it out, or whatever. And thats just what I did all weekend long. I raced and raced and raced and raced and raced and when I was done doing that, I raced some more

On Sunday we entered it in the Limited class and my jockey (justryn) won. Then we entered his bike (yellow Z-400) in the Outlaw (unlimited) and he made it the semi-final round. Earlier, my wife on her Outlander dominated the Utility class, undefeated. Actually, she is undefeated at this race for the last two Jamborees. So we entered 3 classes and brought home wood in 2 of them. Id say it was a pretty good weekend.

Nice pics mark!

#11 ·
that would of been mine. I bought a frame from a fella from kansas(wont say any names) and it had a weak link in the rear shock linkage. I had mentioned it a few times to a few people but never did anything about it. Let elliot take it for a spin and it gave way. It was going to happen it was just a matter of when. Im just glad it happened at about 5 miles an hour and not fifty. [censored] happens
I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that helped me get it welded back together at 7 oclock at night on a saturday. Probablly the coolest bunch of guys ive been around.

#12 ·
Ya Jeff, I was riding it. I felt like crap, but Jesse and I were in his garage and we both talked about it and it finally happened. We got her goin and Jesse did a great job ridin it on sunday! Great Job Jesse! Had a great weekend!

#14 ·
QUOTE (jesse1004 @ Oct 6 2008, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12580that would of been mine. I bought a frame from a fella from kansas(wont say any names) and it had a weak link in the rear shock linkage. I had mentioned it a few times to a few people but never did anything about it. Let elliot take it for a spin and it gave way. It was going to happen it was just a matter of when. Im just glad it happened at about 5 miles an hour and not fifty. [censored] happens
I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that helped me get it welded back together at 7 oclock at night on a saturday. Probablly the coolest bunch of guys ive been around.
any pics of the frame...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.