ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly took video but did get some pics. The only ones I know are Nelly's red and black yfz, my blue v force and black brute and I see cradles white yfz.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Good pics Moby. Looks like the sand was really wet and choppy. I wasnt able to make it due to a family emergency thing that came up last week. Post up your vids when you get em done or more pics. Who had the fastest bikes there 2 and 4 stroke. I heard of a vforce and a yfz that were good runners as well as a blue banshee. But that might have just been at the track??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear you didn't make it. Saturday was alot of fun. Nice weather, and lots of people out racing. Nelly (red and black yfz) won the 450 class and the ute class with my Brute, although nothing fast was in the ute class this year so it was a bit of a dissapointment. I think Mike on the white yfz won the builder class. Hopefully they'll let me run in that class with the V force next time although I get why some complained about it being in there being its a twin. Most places however stick it with the 4 strokes and not the banshees. After my stumble on launch was sorted out it seemed pretty competitive with the builder quads out there. I've got some good video of Crandles YFZ, a turbo KTM, my V, and some other drag 4 strokes I'll get up.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
NICE.

As far as the stuff about what class to stick the V in.. as heavy as it is... not sure why anyone would complain about it going in ANY 4 stroke class.. that, and it is a freaking shaft drive for gods sake.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Yeah some of the pics turned out pretty good. I am having trouble getting the jetting right with the muzzy....thinking about swapping them out for some LTE's. But I need to get a swinger on the Brute before I drop the cash for another set of pipes. It never ends.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks man.....your stuff hauls [censored]. I was taking video then, I think I've got quite a bit of your rides on tape...I'll try to get my but in gear and get them up.

I have 26" comp cut #1 paddle Blasters or Brats or whatever you call them on the brute

·
Registered
614 Posts
QUOTE (Moby @ Jun 16 2009, 04:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46750Thanks man.....your stuff hauls [censored]. I've got your rides on video...I'll try to get my but in gear and get them up.

I have 26" comp cut #1 paddle Blasters or Brats or whatever you call them on the brute

cant wait to check them out....like i said ur vforce n derecks z400 impressed me the most outta the jambo

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
QUOTE (Moby @ Jun 16 2009, 04:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=46716Thanks. Yeah some of the pics turned out pretty good. I am having trouble getting the jetting right with the muzzy....thinking about swapping them out for some LTE's. But I need to get a swinger on the Brute before I drop the cash for another set of pipes. It never ends.

I regret selling my lte's.. they were so much easier to tune than the muzy.... I got the pro set up good at wot ... but dang it... can't seem to get it to not stumble at off idle and part throttle....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having a problem tuning with the Muzzy....mine is the exact same way. Ugh.....LTE's are expensive.

Dereck's z was really impressive along with your bikes 510r.....looking forward to seeing them again. Still working on the video...I'm awful at that crap.

Kane.....The little Brute was alot of fun out there. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
just buy a drag pipe.... they are super easy to swap out.... and you got plenty of motor to need one.... and they are cheaper than lte's if you get one from big kev.

you put the bigger carbs on yet?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
yep, and you can tune with an lm1. I tell you what, buy one from kev.. if you don't like it, I will buy it from you... I need one for my orange one anyway.. I just swap it back and forth now between the orange and green.... I waned another one with the bungs for the lm1.... so easy to tune like that.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.