ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooooo again!

Well after taking about a year or maybe more off of the ATV industry, im trickling back slowly playing with just my bike and ofcourse supporting my exsisting customers. Many have asked where the hell I went, and im happy to explain it to anyone that feels they really need to know. Just send me a IM.

We did good at the PS drags last April with Frank piloting my Saber like a pro racer after pretty much no prep work on it other then a few hours on the dyno tuning. But now Ive got the itch for more and hope to set some new bars for myself to hurdle. Im currently working on some new and cool atv products and will keep everyone updated as I test, test, test.

You'll see me more and more on this site posting and I hope to get reaquainted with some old racing friends online. Great to see some famaliar names on here and I look forward to sharing some good technical data as we try new ideas. I want to thanks my good friend Ziggy for putting together such a awesome website/playground for us. Many people dont realise how much effort both physically and financially it takes to put a place like this together. YOU DA MAN ZIGS!

Good to see you all again!

Neal
Saber Racing

·
Registered
473 Posts
welcome Neal, glade to see you back ,Honda guys need all the help we can get. we r out numbered 10 to 1, your vacation lasted long enough lol.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Glad to see your Keyboard is finally working. geeeez been a while.
Welcome back brotha, Missed ya!

Let me know if there is anything you need.

Ziggy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (500Sabertooth @ Sep 17 2008, 10:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11011Haha dont worry Frank...Santa is bringin you sick HP for Christmas!Welcome Aboard man!! You can tell santa to drop off some HP at my house...... Same state he wont have to travel far....LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts