ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how about it. Anyone from here going to make it? We'll be there 28TH - 30TH. Stop and say hello if your there . Just look for the toyhauler with a banshee. Can't miss it. LOL

G

·
From 1992 to 2001 I was at Glamis from Christmas Eve to New Years day.
It's always a huge party 24 hours a day during holidays.

Chix always showing off there boobs.

Bobby Gordon racing and jumping the dunes in his Baja truck.

Sometime there would around 60,000 campers sitting out there.

These day at Glamis there are rules now.

When Clinton was president in the 90's. They wanted to closed down Glamis.

Someday it will happen.

·
Registered
793 Posts
QUOTE (Planet Asphalt @ Nov 12 2008, 05:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15940From 1992 to 2001 I was at Glamis from Christmas Eve to New Years day.
It's always a huge party 24 hours a day during holidays.

Chix always showing off there boobs.

Bobby Gordon racing and jumping the dunes in his Baja truck.

Sometime there would around 60,000 campers sitting out there.

These day at Glamis there are rules now.

When Clinton was president in the 90's. They wanted to closed down Glamis.

Someday it will happen.

but for the time being we will enjoy it.
RJ i might be out there if my tranny is done before then. it looks like it might be.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havn't heard about anyone grooming yet but I'll see what I can find out. Hopefully the guy that always grooms it from Phoenix will make it out. JT hopefully your tranny's done. I was hoping to debut the 7mill but it wont be ready for this trip.

·
Registered
793 Posts
QUOTE (RJ65 @ Nov 16 2008, 09:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16339I havn't heard about anyone grooming yet but I'll see what I can find out. Hopefully the guy that always grooms it from Phoenix will make it out. JT hopefully your tranny's done. I was hoping to debut the 7mill but it wont be ready for this trip.

well my tranny is done but i had some screwed up o-rings on my cool head and now i have to by a o-ring set from pro design. im gonna check our auto shop today and see if they have any. but for the most part my bike is ready to go. if i cant complete it i might just bring out the raptor.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One week and counting! Did you get your o rings JT?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We'll be at olds saturday on the bike in my avatar. It will have inframes instead of the oof's. We will be with the other guys from Insane Racing. We will be cruising around in a red(tan top) lifted jeep with 35's on black wheels. If any of you are out there stop by and introduce yourself!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FYI- I here that the guy's from Clown Racing in Phoenix will be grading the hill. They are asking for others to help out whether it be donations for fuel or shoveling in the ruts on the start line. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
FYI guys.. Make sure your toys & trucks all have their permits, registration & stickers placed where they go.. Carry your id & registration In case you run into them in the dunes. Rangers out there are smashing down on everything.. There's just as many tow trucks as ranger trucks out there and hauling tons of quads bikes and rails outta there. A few weeks there was a checkpoint on the way to the Hill.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the headsup. I still have to remember to get my sticker for the bike.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No promises on the pics,LOL. I always take the camera, but I usually get so wrapped up in everything going on I forget about it. I'll try though!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well.......did anyone else make it out. We had a good time. The bike ran great. We broke the jeep. Can't wait for the next trip. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.