ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are 4 videos of my lil 730 prairie running some sand drags. The kid in the last video said he had a cub banshee.
If it was it needs some serious help.
Mine is getting a little freshing up right now. Should be a little quicker soon. Hopefully we can meet up sometimes somewhere and give the little sporties hell. Remember all these videos have my 320lb butt riding it.

Enjoy

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/fastfatboysvideos/

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Very cool!!! Your bike is very impressive. I hope we can meet up again as well. We're going to Sanfest in OK. Are you going to be there? I had a good time visiting and doing some racing with you last time. I look forward to hanging out again sometime soon.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I won't be able to make it. I am planning on Snakehunt next year though. Hopefully alot of us 4x4 drag guys will be able to meet up and have a good time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (fastfatboy @ Aug 24 2008, 12:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9033Here are 4 videos of my lil 730 prairie running some sand drags. The kid in the last video said he had a cub banshee.
If it was it needs some serious help.
Mine is getting a little freshing up right now. Should be a little quicker soon. Hopefully we can meet up sometimes somewhere and give the little sporties hell. Remember all these videos have my 320lb butt riding it.

Enjoy

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/fastfatboysvideos/

It looks quick bro, what kinda times have you recorded on it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
thing looks quick!!

that guy on the banshee can not ride for chit!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (Buck Nasty @ Aug 25 2008, 07:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9126It looks quick bro, what kinda times have you recorded on it.

Havn't had it to a track with timers in a while. Used to run very low 5s on motor. With the new new exhaust, fuel and spray it should be well into the 4s. I'm completely guessing since I havn't been to a track with timers on it in a long time but somewhere around 4.7-4.8 hopefully.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Aug 25 2008, 09:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9141That Prarie is fast....no doubt. But against the banshee with a cub...that rider DOGGED it out of the hole. You can tell...went from roost to NONE...

Then why did I keep pulling away from him????
I said I think that bike needed some help.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
QUOTE (cubshee @ Aug 25 2008, 08:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9131any times on that 730 ? how much hp is it pushin ?

Not a clue at to the HP.
I'm waiting on a buddie to get his dyno installed so I can get it tuned in on methanol and nitrous. He needs to hurry up I'm getting restless.
The rwhp numbers won't be as impressive as you think with the CVT. They usually don't lay down high numbers but always seem to run good come race time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts