ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
OMG I want one to bring to the streets here!thats crazy for a honda motor.I always thought they were slow and no comparison to built banshees lol thought wrong

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (06banshee @ May 15 2008, 12:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=202OMG I want one to bring to the streets here!thats crazy for a honda motor.I always thought they were slow and no comparison to built banshees lol thought wrong

Honda's are running pretty consistent 3.8's right now. I'd expect Kevins run to in the 60's no problem.

·
Registered
59 Posts
either I have no clue how to read your dyno or it says your saber made like 170hp... I hope thats at the crank lol or else you've got more balls than I do uless its stretched really far. I've always wondered how the sabers run other than what saberracing.com said

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it ran 88 to 90mph at sand mnt NV a 2years ago I had to let out of it to shift to into 5th
the highest speed I got out of it at the track is 93mph never had enough tire to hook it up ..
needs more tuning for the track and a longer swing arm for the hill

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (GPracerX @ Oct 14 2008, 10:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=13098it ran 88 to 90mph at sand mnt NV a 2years ago I had to let out of it to shift to into 5th
the highest speed I got out of it at the track is 93mph never had enough tire to hook it up ..
needs more tuning for the track and a longer swing arm for the hill
NICE!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I know this is super old, but did gigot ever say how big this was?? bore x stroke?? size turbo?? Might be trade secrets but just wondering..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts