ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Looks good with it on there, what kind of weight did you drop off the front with that wheel setup?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Aug 26 2008, 08:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9329Looks good with it on there, what kind of weight did you drop off the front with that wheel setup?
Not quite sure
The new wheel w rubber weighs less than 10 lbs. Im sure the stock wheel w rubber and hub weigh like 35 lbs?? maybe I know its quite a difference though. I am gonna have to go a weigh my bike to see whatit weighs. I am hopin it weighs 250 or less

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Good deal, better hang over the bar's for sure now if you dropped that much weight up front...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Aug 26 2008, 09:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9334Good deal, better hang over the bar's for sure now if you dropped that much weight up front...

No doubt....
Hey BBIII are you the guy who make adjustable struts? I am looking for one possibly for my bike. I have a pipe in there now
I am gonna go with a shaw but would like to get a strut to have on hand

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (JP374 @ Aug 26 2008, 08:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9335No doubt....
Hey BBIII are you the guy who make adjustable struts? I am looking for one possibly for my bike. I have a pipe in there now
I am gonna go with a shaw but would like to get a strut to have on hand
pm sent.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
looks good jim you have to do the drag cut rims in the back now to make it complete

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (morse250r @ Aug 26 2008, 09:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9344looks good jim you have to do the drag cut rims in the back now to make it complete

One piece at a time... Yeah I think im gonna get some of them 4 tabs like you got 2morrow from John @ sandtoys

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
thats sweet!! I did not know they made a spindle mount for a trike!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (badassbanshee479 @ Aug 27 2008, 06:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9365thats sweet!! I did not know they made a spindle mount for a trike!!
Yep. Well actually you can get them in banshee or 5/8 spindle mount. I just ordered one instead of two from John @ Sandtoyz Unlimited.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Chukkinsod @ Sep 5 2008, 09:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10087That looks a lot better....cant wait to see it in person Sunday! PS. NO 12o'clock holeshots allowed!
LOL I wish it would hook like it used too..... we will c yesterday me and Bri, and Yo worked the piss out of the track we got some more dirt, Had the dozer goin, Bobcat, and the grader... Track is top notch shape even worked on the shutdown.
Makin more room for them fast bikes like... DJ's shee

·
Registered
137 Posts
QUOTE (JP374 @ Sep 5 2008, 07:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10091
LOL I wish it would hook like it used too..... we will c yesterday me and Bri, and Yo worked the piss out of the track we got some more dirt, Had the dozer goin, Bobcat, and the grader... Track is top notch shape even worked on the shutdown.
Makin more room for them fast bikes like... DJ's shee

Nice, hopefully the rain holds out at least until 6pm Sunday! Are they going to race again? Hopefully there is a few more that show up in that class.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts