ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I know there are lots & lots of choices in grips, but what are best grips for drag bikes? what are you guys using? I need to replace some tired ol grips..need something that grabs you & lets you hold on....

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i rock the oury grips on both my bikes... also made in the u.s.a. ....... colorado

·
Registered
507 Posts
good old cheap scott grips. i have had better luck with them then the spiders i had

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
they arnt bad unless your hands get sweaty..the only thing about billets are if the allenbolt happens to get stuck or striped while they are on youll have to cut them off!LOL watched holeshot do that!

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (bansh-eman @ Jun 19 2008, 04:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3232good old cheap scott grips. i have had better luck with them then the spiders i had
That used to be all I used. Last weekend I was at the local ATV shop buying some oil and Yamabond, when one of the retarded sale folks decided to try and sell me on these new grips. I think they are called Death Grips or something like that.......... RMATV has them as well. Anyway, they are probably the best made grip I have seen, after next weekend, I'll let you know how well they work.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Firehead..your killin me here..."death grip" or something like that...what the hell man? get the correct name & post it so I can check them out..whats wrong with you? ...well Dave told me whats wrong, but I would rather hear you say it..lmao..

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well Firehead, I got a set of those Death Grips!! They are pretty sweet! Thanks for info. I too will see how they work .

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jun 26 2008, 11:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3769Let us know how your hands Feel when you get back.

Dave said Fireheads hands always feel sticky....so I don't think he will be able to tell the difference..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts