ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I know there are lots & lots of choices in grips, but what are best grips for drag bikes? what are you guys using? I need to replace some tired ol grips..need something that grabs you & lets you hold on....

·
Registered
507 Posts
good old cheap scott grips. i have had better luck with them then the spiders i had

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (bansh-eman @ Jun 19 2008, 04:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3232good old cheap scott grips. i have had better luck with them then the spiders i had
That used to be all I used. Last weekend I was at the local ATV shop buying some oil and Yamabond, when one of the retarded sale folks decided to try and sell me on these new grips. I think they are called Death Grips or something like that.......... RMATV has them as well. Anyway, they are probably the best made grip I have seen, after next weekend, I'll let you know how well they work.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Firehead..your killin me here..."death grip" or something like that...what the hell man? get the correct name & post it so I can check them out..whats wrong with you? ...well Dave told me whats wrong, but I would rather hear you say it..lmao..

·
Registered
152 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.